The Right Candidates for Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
Are you feeling a little puffy around the eyes? Thinking about an eyelid lift but just not sure? Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. It gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
Good candidates for cosmetic eyelid surgery are:
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for blepharoplasty
- Individuals without serious eye conditions
A blepharoplasty procedure is usually performed on adult men and women who have healthy facial tissue and muscles and have realistic goals for improvement of the upper and/or lower eyelids and surrounding area.
Eyelid Lift Surgery and its Rejuvenating Results
Blepharoplasty can give you the youthful look you’ve been searching for. Here’s how:
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
Are You Ready For a New Youthful Look From Blepharoplasty?
Do you think you are a good candidate for blepharoplasty? If so, Dr. Scott Rotatori might be the right eyelid lift surgeon for you. Most of the blepharoplasty procedures performed are performed at the Winter Park Office using local anesthesia. Many patients choose to combine their eyelid surgery with a face or neck lift.
If patients choose to, the eyelid surgery can be performed at an outpatient eyelid surgery center under general anesthesia.
Want to know more? See our eyelid lift before and after photos from happy eyelid lift clients or contact us to schedule your free Blepharoplasty consultation with Dr. Scott Rotatori.