As caring as he is professional, Dr. Rotatori will set your mind at ease with his honesty, frankness and integrity. To be treated by him is to know him, which is a course of action his current patients recommend.
When you turn to Dr. Rotatori as your plastic surgeon Winter Park for a treatment or injectable, you will be confident that it is medically sound and totally appropriate for your body and your desired results. If he doesn’t believe a procedure will provide great results, he won’t recommend it.
This is just one of the reasons why Dr. Rotatori is consistently ranked as one of the best plastic surgeons in Winter Park and throughout Central Florida.
A Widespread Reputation for Excellence in Winter Park and Beyond
Dr. Rotatori’s relationships with his patients are rooted in a deep trust that is only enhanced by his outstanding reputation and background in Winter Park as:
- A Board Certified plastic surgeon who has practiced in Winter Park, Florida, for more than 30 years.
- Ovations Fan Favorite – Winter Park/Maitland Observer and Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
- Consistently selected by his peers as a top plastic surgeon in Orlando for several years running (Orlando Magazine), and best cosmetic surgeon by the Orlando Sentinel.
- The Chief of Plastic Surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center for several years.
- Ranked as one of the best doctors in his field several years running by The Best Doctors In America®.
- Voted one of the best physicians for women in Orlando Family Magazine.
While many of his innovative and leading-edge procedures are completed in his Winter Park office, Dr. Rotatori performs larger, more complex procedures on an outpatient basis at fully accredited facilities such as Winter Park Memorial Hospital, Orlando Aesthetic Institute, Florida Hospital and Orlando Medical Center.
These highly esteemed facilities exceed the highest standards for operating room safety and quality patient care. Anesthesia is administered by Board Certified anesthesiologists who use intravenous medications to keep patients comfortably asleep throughout their entire procedure.
With every procedure, Dr. Rotatori strives for quality aesthetic results, the highest level of patient care, and complete patient safety.
Education and Training
Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Rotatori attended Stanford University and then Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
He completed his general surgery residency at the University of Florida (Shands Teaching Hospital) with an extra year dedicated to wound healing research and breast implant research. He then completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Cincinnati.
- Stanford University, B.A., 1981
- Case Western Reserve University, M.D., 1985
- University of Florida, General Surgery Residency, 1986–1991
- University of Cincinnati, Plastic Surgery Residency, 1991–1993
- Baker & Gordon, Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Miami, 1993
Renowned for his surgical expertise and artistic skills, Dr. Rotatori draws patients in Winter Park and from throughout the Sunshine State for the amazing results that only his unique skill and experience can offer.
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active Member, Florida Medical Association
- Active Member, Orange County Medical Society
- Active Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Specialties
- Breast Augmentations (Breast Implants)
- Breast Reductions
- Removal and Replacement of Breast Implants
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- Tummy Tucks
- Rhytidectomy (Face-Lift)
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Breast Reconstruction