Our Priority is Your Well-Being
Dr. Rotatori’s patient-doctor relationships are rooted in a deep trust that is only enhanced by his outstanding reputation and background as:
- A Board Certified plastic surgeon who has practiced in Winter Park, Florida, for more than 30 years
- Consistently selected by his peers as a top plastic surgeon in Orlando for several years running (Orlando Magazine), and best cosmetic surgeon by the Orlando Sentinel
- The Chief of Plastic Surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center for several years
- Ranked as one of the best doctors in his field several years running by The Best Doctors In America®.
- Voted one of the best physicians for women in Orlando Family Magazine
- Ovations Fan Favorite – Winter Park/Maitland Observer and Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
Click here to discover what’s different about our approach.
We understand that cosmetic surgery is an investment in yourself. Our personalized care includes additional options to ensure your preferred procedure is within your grasp:
- Convenient Financing Options
- Money-Saving Specials
- Seasonal Educational Events
Our services include advanced techniques and popular treatments such as:
Surgery Center Procedures:
Meet the Team
Dr. D. Scott Rotatori is a board-certified medical doctor and a highly-regarded expert in the field of plastic surgery.
As caring as he is professional, Dr. Rotatori sets the minds of his patients at ease with his honesty, frankness, and integrity. To be treated by him is to know him, which is a course of action his current patients recommend.
Lisa has been with Dr. Rotatori since 2005.
Kristin graduated from the University of Florida School of Medicine's Program for Physician Assistant Studies, where she earned her Master’s degree in 1999.
Rachel is no stranger to plastic surgery. She had worked for several years in the field before she chose to temporarily resign and raise her children.
Deb has been with Dr. Rotatori for nearly 5 years. Prior to coming to us, Deb worked in dermatology. Her skills, compassion and knowledge are evident to our patients. She is very detail oriented to the pre-op, post-op and surgical ins and outs.
Stephanie has extensive knowledge of and training with the CoolSculpting procedure, having performed more than 1000 cycles on our patients.
She collaborates with Dr. Rotatori regularly so that our patients receive the most desirable outcome.
Lea Politowicz, is a native Floridian, and has been a Licensed Medical Aesthetician for more than 13 years and joined Dr. Rotatori’s team in 2019.
Jamie has been such an asset to our practice as our front end coordinator.
Desiree Castellano has been a licensed micro-pigmentation makeup artist since 1996. She has extensive experience in cosmetic and reconstructive tattooing. Desiree is also a past advisory member for the Florida College of Natural Health.
Jessica is our newest Medical Aesthetician here at Dr. Rotatori’s. She has solely been practicing skincare for nearly 20 years and no stranger to the industry. She has experience in luxury spas, medical spas and plastic/reconstructive surgery centers