Breast Lift in Orlando: Restore Your Figure's Youthful Shape
A breast lift, also known as a mastopexy, is a common surgical procedure that corrects loose, sagging breasts. It involves uplifting the breast tissue and nipple areola area to a higher position and creating rounder, firmer breasts. A variety of factors can lead to a loss of breast tissue elasticity, including pregnancy and nursing.
Dr. Rotatori has years of experience helping patients regain lost confidence with a breast lift. He will work with you to find the right solution for a firmer, tighter bust line and shape.
What to Expect With a Mastopexy
The procedure is done on an outpatient basis under sedation and local or general anesthesia:
- The design of the incisions can vary but usually include incisions around the nipple-areola complex and in the crease under the breast
- The nipple-areola complex is repositioned higher, the excess skin is removed, and the breast is reshaped in a pleasing contour and in a more youthful position
- The insertion of an implant at this time may or may not be advisable
- After the procedure, you will go home in a bra with only light dressings over the incision lines, which is worn as a "dressing" for 2–3 weeks
- Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication and the application of ice packs
- Light activities may be started in 7–10 days
Questions? Ask Your Patient Coordinator