Mommy Makeover in Orlando: Regain Your Pre-Baby Body
Pregnancy and nursing can cause stretched-out skin, flaccid abdominal muscles, sagging and deflated breasts, stretch marks, and stubborn fat deposits.
To help mothers regain a more youthful figure after the sacrifices of childbirth, Dr. Scott Rotatori offers the Mommy Makeover—a combination of procedures designed to improve the appearance of the breasts, abdomen, and other areas of the body altered by pregnancy.
- The most common procedures included in the Mommy Makeover are breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction
- Good candidates for the Mommy Makeover are healthy non-smokers with realistic expectations
- Patients should have no plans to bear children in the future because future pregnancies can compromise the results of your procedures
- Dr. Rotatori will provide you with specific instructions to help you prepare for your Mommy Makeover
What to Expect with a Mommy Makeover
- During your consultation, Dr. Rotatori will evaluate your health, desires, and anatomy to determine the best way to improve your figure with the Mommy Makeover.
- Because the Mommy Makeover is customized for each woman’s individual needs, it may include several different procedures such as a breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction.
- Dr. Rotatori will answer all your questions and concerns and design a completely customized treatment plan for you.
Questions? Ask Your Patient Coordinator