Recovery from a Tummy Tuck Procedure
Dr. Rotatori and his dedicated team perform your tummy tuck surgery in Orlando under general anesthesia in an outpatient setting. However, the tummy tuck procedure has a lengthy recovery process. Our staff will provide you with all the information you need to comfortably recover.
Here are some important details about what to expect with the tummy tuck recovery process:
- The tummy tuck procedure requires an overnight stay in a hospital setting.
- You will then go home with drains that we will remove in the office within one to two weeks.
- We encourage you to move and walk regularly within one to two days.
- It is also important that you stay hydrated following surgery.
- Light activity becomes comfortable in 10 to 20 days, though sports activity will not be comfortable for about six weeks after surgery.
If you’re seeking effective body contouring results with no downtime, CoolSculpting Orlando provides a safe, noninvasive treatment that permanently removes troublesome fat in unwanted places.