How Much is a Tummy Tuck in Orlando?
The cost of your tummy tuck in Orlando will vary. We tailor every aspect of your body contouring procedure to meet your aesthetic goals. In fact, achieving your desired results may require combining different surgical methods. Talk to our friendly staff about your financial options.
How painful is a tummy tuck?
Our focus during your tummy tuck in Orlando is on your comfort. We perform your surgery under general anesthesia. Following your procedure, we provide you with detailed information and resources to help you achieve the most comfortable recovery possible.
If you’re looking for effective body contouring results with no downtime, CoolSculpting is a noninvasive technique that gets rid of unwanted fat cells with gradual, natural-looking results.
Recovery from a Tummy Tuck
We perform your tummy tuck in Orlando under general anesthesia in an outpatient setting. However, this procedure has a lengthy recovery process. Our staff will provide you with all the information you need to comfortably recover. Here are some important details about the tummy tuck recovery process:
- The tummy tuck procedure requires an overnight stay in a hospital setting.
- You will then go home with drains that we will remove in the office in one to two weeks.
- We encourage you to move and walk regularly within one to two days.
- It is also important that you stay hydrated following this surgery.
- Light activity becomes comfortable in 10 to 20 days, though sports activity will not be comfortable for about six weeks.
If you’re seeking effective body contouring results with no downtime, CoolSculpting provides a safe, noninvasive treatment that permanently removes troublesome fat in unwanted places.