Dr. D. Scott Rotatori is a Board Certified plastic surgeon in Winter Park, Florida who has practiced here for more than 17 years. He was recently selected by his peers as a top plastic surgeon in Orlando for several years running (Orlando Magazine) and best cosmetic surgeon by the Orlando Sentinel. He has been the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is currently the Vice-Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida Hospital and he recently re-certified through the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Born and raised in Ohio, Dr. Rotatori attended Stanford University and then Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery residency at the University of Florida (Shands Teaching Hospital) with an extra year dedicated to wound healing research and breast implant research. He then completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Cincinnati.
With more than 17 years of experience as a plastic surgeon in Orlando, Dr. Rotatori uses the best techniques in plastic surgery to deliver high quality results. He performs many of his procedures on an outpatient basis at fully accredited facilities such as Orlando Aesthetic Institute, Florida Hospital, Orlando Medical Center, and Winter Park Memorial Hospital, which exceed the highest standards for operating room safety and quality patient care. Anesthesia is administered by Board Certified anesthesiologists who use intravenous medications that keep patients comfortably asleep throughout the entire procedure. The goal of Dr. Rotatori's practice is to achieve high quality aesthetic results with the highest level of patient care with the assurance of safety and quality.
Dr. Scott Rotatori has achieved widespread recognition for his outstanding work in breast surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, and body contouring. He is known for his surgical expertise and artistic skills. Patients come from all over Florida to get the results that Dr. Rotatori's unique skill and experience can offer. He is married with four children living in Winter Park. He enjoys tennis, golf, and coaching his children's sports.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Stanford University, B.A., 1981
- Case Western Reserve University, M.D., 1985
- University Of Florida, General Surgery Residency, 1986-1991
- University Of Cincinnati, Plastic Surgery Residency, 1991-1993
- Baker & Gordon, Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Miami, 1993
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Medical Association
- Active Member, Florida Medical Association
- Active Member, Orange County Medical Society
- Active member, American Association for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
COSMETIC SURGERY SPECIALTIES
- Breast Augmentations (Breast Implants)
- Breast Reductions
- Tummy Tucks
- Removal and Replacement of Breast Implants
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- Rhytidectomy (Face Lift)
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal)
- Breast Reconstruction