How Chemical Peels Work
Peels are beneficial for all skin types by minimizing deep lines, wrinkles, age spots and Melasma (a tan or dark skin discoloration that especially affects pregnant women or those taking hormone replacement therapy), while encouraging your skin to look its best for a prolonged period of time.
Types of chemical peels vary based on the depth of the peel. The deeper the chemical peel is the more visible the results are. Deep chemical peels are designed to reverse the signs of aging and sun damage on the skin.
New Chemical Peels For Acne Scars
Micro-needling skin penning is the newest non-surgical procedure used to help improve the appearance of our skin. Skin penning stimulates your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen and elastin for healthier, younger looking skin. It can be used on all skin types and all parts of the body. It is highly effective for scars, wrinkles, sun damage, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, lax skin, large pores and thin skin.
Choosing the Right Chemical Peel or Skin Treatment
At Dr. Rotatori’s clinic we offer a variety of peels at various levels of intensity:
- Vi Peel– a medium depth peel that is especially good at treating acne
- Micro-Lift– a dual treatment of microdermabrasion combined with a chemical resurfacing solution
- TCA Orange Peel – a Vitamin C peel that aggressively treats aging and sun damage
- Vitalize Peel– is great for all skin types and color
- Glycolic Peel – promotes skin resurfacing through a series of 6 treatments
Not sure which chemical peel or treatment is right for you? Schedule a complimentary consultation today with our medical esthetician to determine your skin care goals and treatment plan.